Tuesday 27 January 2009

FIVE ITEMS

The items in the images above and below are all very significant to me, and who i am. 
In these sketches i included a change purse that is in the form of an owl. This small leather change purse is a remnant of my last trip to Brooklyn, NY and i cherish it. I enjoy my journeys to NYC very much because i get to spend time with my older siblings. 
I've also included a backpack. This backpack has come with me to so many important places and times in my life. It was given to me by my older sister. It came with me on my trip to France, it was my backpack through all of highschool, and now it's my backpack for college. 
Below i've drawn a bowler hat that i got from a thrift store three years ago. I included this item because it represents my unique style, and general unique outlook on life.
I've also included a pair of boots. These boots were a christmas gift from last christmas. They are currently my favorite item of clothing because of both their comfortability and their cuteness. 
In the picture below i drew my cell phone as well. I have learned so many things from it. This cell phone has caused so much anguish and happiness. So much anxiety stemmed from one simple item, and yet i can't go anywhere without it. It's incredible.

No comments: